Properties of an Alloy with a Dispersed Superconducting Phase
The effect of the conditions of the decomposition of the supersaturated solid solution in a Zr-4%Nb alloy on the value of TK is considered. The effect of various forms of heat treatment and plastic deformation (working) on the critical current density/external magnetic field relationship is indicated, as well as the effect of the state of the matrix on this relationship.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Abrikosov, Zh, Éksp. Teor. Fiz., 32: 1442 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Mendelsson, Proc. Roy. Soc, (London), A152: 34 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. F, Bychkov, A. N, Rozanov, and D. M. Skorov, Metallurgy and Metallography of Pure Metals [in Russian], Atomizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P, Romanov, L, V. Smirnov, V. D. Sadovskii, and N, V. Volkenshtein, Fiz, Met, Metalloved., 20: 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Sudareva, N. N. Buinov, V, A. Vozilkin, E, P. Romanov, and V. G. Rakin, Fiz, Met. Metalloved., 21 (3): 388 (1966).Google Scholar