Properties of an Alloy with a Dispersed Superconducting Phase
The effect of the conditions of the decomposition of the supersaturated solid solution in a Zr-4%Nb alloy on the value of TK is considered. The effect of various forms of heat treatment and plastic deformation (working) on the critical current density/external magnetic field relationship is indicated, as well as the effect of the state of the matrix on this relationship.
KeywordsCritical Current Density Supersaturated Solid Solution Joule Heat Longitudinal Magnetic Field Saturated Solid Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Abrikosov, Zh, Éksp. Teor. Fiz., 32: 1442 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Mendelsson, Proc. Roy. Soc, (London), A152: 34 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. F, Bychkov, A. N, Rozanov, and D. M. Skorov, Metallurgy and Metallography of Pure Metals [in Russian], Atomizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P, Romanov, L, V. Smirnov, V. D. Sadovskii, and N, V. Volkenshtein, Fiz, Met, Metalloved., 20: 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Sudareva, N. N. Buinov, V, A. Vozilkin, E, P. Romanov, and V. G. Rakin, Fiz, Met. Metalloved., 21 (3): 388 (1966).Google Scholar