Minimax Character of the R2 Test. I
Part of the Seminars in Mathematics book series (SM, volume 13)
The problem considered in this article can be described as follows.
KeywordsIntegral Equation Differential Operator Recurrence Relation Hypergeometric Function Curly Bracket
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Khalfina, N. M., “Minimax character of the complex analog of the R2 test,” Trudy MIAN im. V. A. Steklova, Vol. 111 (1969), in press.Google Scholar
- 3.Gradshtein, I. S. and Ryzhik, L M., Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Bateman, H. and Erdelyi, A., Higher Transcendental Functions. Hypergeometric Functions. Legendre Functions [Russian translation], “Nauka,” Moscow (1965). [English edition: McGraw-Hill, New York.]Google Scholar
- 5.Gantmakher, F. R., Theory of Matrices [in Russian], GITTL Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.Shalaevskii, O. V., “Minimax character of Hotelling’s T2 test,” this volume, p.76.Google Scholar
- 7.Smirnov, V. L, A Course in Higher Mathematics, Vol. 3, Part 2 [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, New York 1971