Trends in Cryogenic Fluid Production in the United States
This paper outlines the recent trends in cryogenic fluid production in the United States. Some predictions for the near future are made. They are based on recent growth patterns and estimates of the impact of certain technological advances.
KeywordsLiquid Oxygen Cryogenic Fluid Industrial Report Continuous Casting Technology Electrical Machinery Industry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Kridner, Pipe Line Ind., 29 (4): 59 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Curto, “Growth of the Compressed Gas Industry,” paper presented at 55th Annual Meeting, Compressed Gas Association, pp. 5–21 (Jan. 1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Pastuhov, “International Aspects of the Helium Industry,” paper presented at 55th Annual Meeting, Compressed Gas Association, pp. 29–37 (Jan. 1968).Google Scholar
- 4.NASA, Contract Administration Division, Procurement Division, Materials Requirements Report (Jan. 1970).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Lofstrom, Pipe Line Ind, 29 (4): 95 (1968).Google Scholar