On Harmonic Differential Forms in a General Manifold
During the past fifteen years the theory of form-calculus has been mainly responsible for the development of differential geometry. The roots of the subject are to be found in E. Cartan’s famous paper of 1934 on Finster spaces, and later on the subject flourished at the hands of S. Chern, J. A. Schouten, K. Kodiara, S. Bochner, A. Hilt, S. Hseiung, and several others.
KeywordsHilbert Space Open Cover Harmonic Form Differentiable Manifold Topological Manifold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. T. Hu, “Elements of General Topology,” Holden-Day-Inc., 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Prakash, “Green’s Theorem in Noncompact Affine-Manifolds,” (to appear in National Instt. Sc. India).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Dieudonne, “Une Generalisation des espace compacts,” J. Math. Pures Appl. 23: (1944).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Yano, “Differential Geometry of Complex and Almost Complex Spaces, Pergamon Press, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- 11.N. Prakash, “Green’s theorem in paracompact manifolds modeled on Hilbert spaces,” to appear in Proceedings of Indian Academy of Sciences.Google Scholar