Device for Plasma Diagnostics with a Multicomponent Beam of Fast Neutral Particles
An active method for the diagnostics of a high-temperature plasma by means of beams of fast neutral particles has been successfully tested in the last few years [1–5]. The method is very promising, does not involve a direct contact with the plasma, is characterized by high resolution in time and space, and enables plasma-parameter measurements in a range in which measurements with other techniques are difficult.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Kozlov and V. D. Rusanov, Yadernyi Sintez, 4 (4): 312 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Krupnik et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 35 (4): 711 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Afrosimov et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 36 (1): 89 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Chernetskii et al., “Apparatus and Methods for Plasma Research” [in Russian], Moscow, Atomizdat (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Rik, “Mass Spectroscopy” [in Russian], Moscow, GITTL (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Val’ter et al., “Electrostatic Accelerators of Charged Particles” [in Russian], Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Matveev and A. D. Sokolov, “Photomultipliers in Scintillation Counters” [in Russian], Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.N. I. Alinovskii et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 36: 877 (1966).Google Scholar