Influence of the Antiferromagnetic Fluctuations on the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in the CU-O High Temperature Superconductors
We explore the influence of the antiferromagnetic correlations on the NMR experiments in the YBa2Cu3O7 and YBa2Cu3O6.63. We discuss several ways of determining the Cu and O hyperfine couplings. It is demonstrated that with an antiferromagnetic correlation length ξ(T) which is growing with decreasing temperature it is possible to give a consistent account of the Knight shift and spin lattice relaxation time experiments in both materials.
KeywordsRelaxation Rate Spin Lattice Relaxation Fermi Liquid Hyperfine Coupling Knight Shift
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Takigawa, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- 2.A. J. Millis, H. Monien and D. Pines, Phys. Rev. B in printGoogle Scholar
- 3.F Mila and T. M. Rice, Physica C157, 561 (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.N. Bulut, D. Hone, D. S. Scalapino, and N. E. Bickers, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 5.C. M. Varma, P. B. Littlewood, S. Schmitt-Rink, E. Abrahams, and A. E. Ruckenstein, Phys. Rev. Lett, 1996 (1989)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Monien, D. Pines, C. P. Slichter, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 12.S. E. Barrett, D. J. Durand, C. H. Pennington, C. P. Slichter, T. A. Friedmann, J. P. Rice, and D. M. Ginsberg, unpublishedGoogle Scholar