Influence of the Antiferromagnetic Fluctuations on the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in the CU-O High Temperature Superconductors
We explore the influence of the antiferromagnetic correlations on the NMR experiments in the YBa2Cu3O7 and YBa2Cu3O6.63. We discuss several ways of determining the Cu and O hyperfine couplings. It is demonstrated that with an antiferromagnetic correlation length ξ(T) which is growing with decreasing temperature it is possible to give a consistent account of the Knight shift and spin lattice relaxation time experiments in both materials.
KeywordsAnisotropy Coherence Yttrium Hone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Takigawa, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- 2.A. J. Millis, H. Monien and D. Pines, Phys. Rev. B in printGoogle Scholar
- 3.F Mila and T. M. Rice, Physica C157, 561 (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.N. Bulut, D. Hone, D. S. Scalapino, and N. E. Bickers, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 5.C. M. Varma, P. B. Littlewood, S. Schmitt-Rink, E. Abrahams, and A. E. Ruckenstein, Phys. Rev. Lett, 1996 (1989)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Monien, D. Pines, C. P. Slichter, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 12.S. E. Barrett, D. J. Durand, C. H. Pennington, C. P. Slichter, T. A. Friedmann, J. P. Rice, and D. M. Ginsberg, unpublishedGoogle Scholar