Copper Spin Correlations Induced By Oxygen Hole Motion
The superconductivity in the perovskite systems is one of the least well understood, but most important, aspects of the Cuprates. Antiferromagnetism is another important facet of these systems, but the magnetism is very well understood in comparison to the superconductivity. The ease with which the magnetic phenomena are modelled, leads to a natural tendancy for magnetic explanations to all possible behaviour. We will try to develop the corresponding charge motion explanations for some of the characteristics, including even some magnetic phenomena.
KeywordsHigh Spin Copper Atom Hubbard Model Spin Correlation Inelastic Neutron Scattering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Takigawa M; Present VolumeGoogle Scholar
- Shirane G; Present VolumeGoogle Scholar
- Hirsch JE; 1985 Phys Rev Lett 54 pl317Google Scholar
- Eg; The groups lead by PW Anderson and TM Rice.Google Scholar
- Emery VJ; Present VolumeGoogle Scholar
- Emery VJ and Reiter G; 1988 Phys Rev B 38 p3759Google Scholar
- Fischer MA and Young P have produced independent contributions with collaborators.Google Scholar
- Sawatzky GA; Present VolumeGoogle Scholar