Recent Results on the Non-Linear Dynamics of Curved Premixed Flames
Any theoretical study of problems of flame propagation in turbulent flows encounters difficulties of various origins: instabilities, non-linearity, non-locality, evolving curved geometries, wide spectra... This extended summary reports on recent analytical models which tackle them.
KeywordsFlame Propagation Premix Flame Flame Speed Laminar Flame Hydrodynamic Stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Denet, B., 1988, Simulation numérique d’instabilités de fronts de flammes, Thèse de l’Université de Provence.Google Scholar
- Joulin, G., 1988a, On a model for the response of unstable premixed flames to turbulence, Comb. Sci. Tech., in press.Google Scholar
- Joulin, G., 1988b, On the hydrodynamic stability of curved premixed flames, J. Phys., submitted.Google Scholar
- Joulin, G., 1988c, On the non-linear theory of hydrodynamic instabilities of expanding flames, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Landau, L. D., 1944, On the theory of slow combustion, Acta Phys. Chim., 19: 77.Google Scholar