Neural Networks and Statistical Mechanics
The topic of these lectures being outside the mainstream of this session, the notes are reduced to a sketch. If they help the reader to gain some perspective on this field and perhaps entice her/him to join in its exploration, they will have achieved the desired end.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Amit, in Glassy Dynamics and Optimisation, ed. I. Morgenstern and L. Van Hemmen (Springer, 1987), and references therein.Google Scholar
- 3.Parallel Distributed Processing, Vols. 1 and 2, ed. J. L. MacClelland and D. E. Rumelhart (MIT Press, 1986 ).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Peretto, in Computer Simulation in Brain Science, ed. R. M. J. Cotterill (Cambridge U.P. 1987 ).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Gardner, B. Derrida, private communications.Google Scholar
- 12.S. Diederich and M. Opper, Phys. Rev. Lett...$, 949 (1987).Google Scholar
- 14.B. Derrida, E. Gardner, and A. Zippelius,Europhys. Lett. (1987).Google Scholar