Production-rule expert systems
Part of the Robot Technology book series (RT, volume 6)
So far, mention has been made of knowledge representation and derivation systems, commonly known as ‘formal logic’, and this is detailed in Chapter 8.
KeywordsExpert System Fact Base Rule Base Pattern Match Production Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anzai, Y.; Ishibashi, N.; Mitsuya, Y.; Ura, S. Knowledge-based problem solving by a labelled production system. Proc. VIth IJCAI Tokyo, pp. 22–24, August 1979.Google Scholar
- Barr, A.; Feigenbaum, E.A. (Eds), The Handbook of Artificial Intelligence Vols. I, II, III, Heuristic Press, 1982.Google Scholar
- Bennett, J.S.; Engelmore, R.S. SACON: A Knowledge-Based Consultant for Structural Analysis. Proc. VIth IJCAI Tokyo, pp. 47–49, August 1979.Google Scholar
- Bennett, J.S.; Hollander, C.R. DART: An Expert System for Computer Fault Diagnosis. Proc. VIIth IJCAI, Vancouver, pp. 843–845, August 1981.Google Scholar
- Bocquet, J.C.; Tichkiewitch, S. An “expert system” for identification of mechanical drawings. Proc. PROLAMAT-82 (IFIP-IFAC) Leningrad, May 1982.Google Scholar
- Bonissone, P.P. Outline of the design and implementation of a diesel electric engine troubleshooting aid. Proc. Expert Systems 82 Brunei University, September 1982.Google Scholar
- Bonnet, A.; Harry, J.; Ganascia, J.G. LITHO: un système expert inférant la géologie du sous-sol. Technique et Science Informatique 1(5), pp. 393–402, 1982.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, B.G.; Sutherland, G.; Feigenbaum, E.A. Heuristic DENDRAL: a program for generating explanatory hypotheses in organic chemistry. Machine Intelligence 4, pp. 209–254, 1969.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, B.G. Issues on representation in conveying the scope and limitations of intelligent assistant programs. Machine Intelligence 9, pp. 407–425, 1979.Google Scholar
- Pohl, I. First results on the effect of error in heuristic search. In Machine Intelligence 5 Meltzer and Michie (eds), Edinburgh University Press, 1970, pp. 219–236.Google Scholar
- Pohl, I. Bi-directional search. In Machine Intelligence 6 Meltzer and Michie (eds), Elsevier, 1971, pp. 127–140.Google Scholar
- Pohl, I. Practical and theoretical considerations in heuristic search algorithms. In Machine Intelligence 8 Elcock and Michie (eds), Ellis Horwood, 1977, pp. 55–71.Google Scholar
© Kogan Page Ltd 1986