Luminescence of GaAs/A1 GaAs MQW Structures under Picosecond and Nanosecond Excitation
The optical and transport properties of the quasi-two-dimensional electronic system in quantum well structures (QWS) have been extensively investigated in the last years not only because of their importance in basic semiconductor physics but also for their possible application as optoelectronic devices.
KeywordsEmission Energy Quantum Well Structure GaAs Buffer Layer High Energy Tail Solid State Comm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Cingolani, Y. Chen, and K. Ploog, to be publiched in Il Nuovo Cimentoo (1988)Google Scholar
- L. Angeloni, A. Chiari, M. Colocci, F. Fermi, M. Gurioli, R. Querzoli, and A. Vinattieri, to be published in Superlattices and Microstructures (1988)Google Scholar
- A. Chiari, M. Colocci, F. Fermi, M. Gurioli, R. Querzoli, and A. Vinattieri, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- Y. Chen, R. Cingolani, J. Massies, G. Neu, F. Turco, and J.C. Garcia, to be published in Il Nuovo Cimento (1988)Google Scholar
- Y.C. Chang, Physica 146 B, 137 (1987); C. Delalande, Physica 146 B, 113 (1987)Google Scholar