Stabilization of the Thermophysical Conditions Governing the Growth of Single Crystals of Refractory Metals
The mechanism of crystal growth lies in the tangential development of layers oriented along the planes having the greatest reticular density. This process is accompanied by the formation of a crystallization front, which largely determines the properties of the emerging single crystal.
KeywordsMolten Metal Crystallization Front Cathode Temperature Cathode Unit Electrothermal Feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Kralina and V. O. Esin, Growth of Crystals, Vol. 5b, Consultants Bureau, New York (1967), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Korobochkin, V. D. Pautov, and V. I. Shiryaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 1, p. 73 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Fedorov and L. S. Starostina, Pribory i Tekhn. Eksperim., No. 2, p. 156 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Tsarev, Calculation and Construction of Electron Tubes, GEP (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Baida and A. A. Semenkevich, Electronic DC Amplifiers, GEP (1953).Google Scholar