Energy Distribution of Secondary-Electron Emission
Many papers relating to the theoretical and experimental study of inelastic scattering, and particularly the associated characteristic electron energy losses in solid materials, have appeared in recent years [1–4]. An elucidation of the nature of the characteristic losses would provide us with more precise information as to the electron structure of solids, the processes involved in electron microscopy, cathodo-luminescence, semiconductor electronics, the passage of radiation through solids, and so forth.
KeywordsSecondary Electron Inelastic Scattering Primary Electron Characteristic Loss Auger Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. R. Shul’man (ed.), Characteristic Energy Losses of Electrons in Solids, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Fridman, Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk, 62:427 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Pines, Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk, 62:399 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Vyatsidn, Zh. Tekhn. Fiz., 28:2217, 2455 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.U. A. Arifov, A. Kh. Ayukhanov, and S. V. Starodubtsev, Zh. Tekhn. Fiz., 26:714 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.U. A. Arifov and A. Kh. Kasymov, Radiotekhnia i Elektronika, 8:138 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.U. A. Arifov and A. Kh. Kasymov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzbek SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, 2:23 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.U. A. Arifov and A. Kh. Kasymov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzbek SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, 4:92 (1963).Google Scholar