Influence of Ion Bombardment on the Physical and Physicochemical Properties of Silicon
The method of ionic doping is now finding wider and wider applications in various fields of semiconductor electronics. Although the method has been intensively studied, very little published data exist.
KeywordsSilicon Surface Radiation Defect Irradiate Surface Ultrasonic Machine Semiconductor Electronic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Bredov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 113(4):795 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Bredov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 2, 562–564 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Pavlov et al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, Vol. 81, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Waldner and P. E. McQuaid, Solid-State Electronics, Pergamon Press, No. 7, pp. 925–931 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.Sh. A. Ablyaev, V. M. Mikhaelyan, and V. P. Chirva, Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzbek. SSR, Ser. Fiz., No. 2, p. 93 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.Sh. A. Ablyaev and V. P. Chirva, Geliotekhnika, No. 6, p. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.Sh. A. Ablyaev and V. P. Chirva, Geliotekhnika, No. 2, p. 45 (1968).Google Scholar