General problems involving chemical shifts, first-order spin systems, exchange rates, and use of the integration curve
KeywordsIntegration Curve Notational Term High Amplification Spectrum Integration Sharp Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bhacca and Williams: pp. 13–41 and 47–49.Google Scholar
- Bible: pp. 55–59.Google Scholar
- Emsley, Feeney, and Sutcliffe: pp. 481–497, 507–511, 53-551, 726–740, and 816–826.Google Scholar
- Jackman: pp. 26–28, 50–74, 103–105, and 112–130.Google Scholar
- Pople, Schneider, and Bernstein: pp. 100–102, 218–227, and 417–421.Google Scholar
- Roberts: pp. 33–41 and 61–68.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press 1967