General considerations, appearance of a good spectrum, concept of the chemical shift, use of the integration curve, and D2O exchange
KeywordsMagnetic Field Physical Chemistry Chemical Shift Proton Signal General Consideration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bhacca and Williams: pp. 1–9 and 11.Google Scholar
- Bible: pp. 1–30.Google Scholar
- Emsley, Feeney, and Sutcliffe: pp. 1–9, 59–65, 140–151, 256–274, 280–287 310–311 665–726 749–794 and 838–841.Google Scholar
- Jackman: pp. 1–20 , 35–49, and 105.Google Scholar
- Pople, Schneider, and Bernstein: pp. 1–9 and 87–91.Google Scholar
- Roberts: pp. 1–33.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press 1967