Metabolism of Monocrotophos in Animals
Various aspects of the metabolic fate of monocrotophos have been investigated in rats, goats, cows, rabbits, pigs, insects, and man after oral, intravenous, intraperitoneal, and topical administration.
KeywordsCarbon Pool Metabolic Fate Goat Milk Boll Weevil Organic Soluble Fraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anonymous (1973) Monocrotophos. World Health Organization Pesticide Residue Series No. 2, 423–467.Google Scholar
- Foster DF, Shellenberger TE, Gough BJ (1971) Effect of solvents on percutaneous absorption of organophosphate pesticides in rabbits. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 19: 398.Google Scholar
- Halls TDJ, Jameson CE, Shaffer SR (1987) Goat metabolism study of 14C-DPXY2034. Analytical Biochemistry Lab, Inc., Columbia, MO, Unpublished Report No. 35484.Google Scholar
- Lee PW (1987) Rat metabolism study of 14C-DPX-Y2034. E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Inc., Wilmington, DE, Unpublished Report No. AMR-653–87.Google Scholar
- Potter JC (1965) Residues of Azodrin insecticide in milk Shell Development Company, Agricultural Research Division, Modesto, CA, Unpublished Report No. M-24–65.Google Scholar
- Zichu G, Huifen L, Qiuping G, Guangzu S (1988) Percutaneous permeability of 14C-monocrotophos. Zhoughua laodong Weisheng Zhiyebing Zazhi 6:336–338, cited after Chem Abst 112: 93520 p.Google Scholar