Residue Analytical Methods For Monocrotophos
Since the introduction of monocrotophos approximately 30 years ago, numerous methods for the determination of residues have been developed, most of them in the years before 1970. This review summarizes the methods that either are or were used for the quantitative determination of residues of monocrotophos and its metabolites. Some newer methods that were not published before are described in detail. Most methods that were developed before 1970 are now of historical interest only; they are well covered in the literature and, with a few exceptions, will not be dealt with here.
KeywordsRound Bottom Flask Fortification Level Multiresidue Method Phenyl Methyl Silicone External Standard Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ambrus A, Lantos J, Visi E, Csatlos I, Sarvari L (1981) General method for determination of pesticide residues in samples of plant origin, soil, and water. I. Extraction and cleanup. J Assoc Offic Anal Chem 64: 733–742.Google Scholar
- Dethe MD, Patil NG (1981) Clean up of green chili fruit extract for microbioassay. Ind J Entomol 43: 200–202.Google Scholar
- Food and Drug Administration (1991) Extraction and cleanup. In: McMahon BM, Hardin NF (Eds), Pesticide Analytical Manual, vol. I, U.S. Department of Commerce National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA, 232.3, 232. 4.Google Scholar
- Giang BY, Beckman H (1969) Thin-layer chromatographic determination of Bidrin, Azodrin, and their metabolites. J Agric Food Chem 17: 63–69.Google Scholar
- Lawrence JF, McLeod HA (1976) Gas-liquid chromatographic analysis and chemical confirmation of Azodrin (monocrotophos) residues in strawberries. J Assoc Offic Anal Chem 59: 637–640.Google Scholar
- Safa MR, Kosmatii YS, Chupova IM (1978) Determination of Nuvacron by the method of thin-layer chromatography in vegetable crops. Zhakist Roslin (Kiew) 24: 42–46 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- Shell Development Company (1972) Azodrin insecticide and Bidrin insecticide. In: Zweig G, Sherma S (Eds), Anal. Methods Pestic. Plant Growth Regul. vol. 6, Academic Press, New York, pp 287–298.Google Scholar
- Specht W (1987) Method S 19: Organochlorine, organophosphorus, nitrogen-containing and other pesticides. Gas-chromatographic determination after cleanup by gel permeation chromatography and silica gel minicolumn chromatography. In: Thier H-P, Zuemer H (Eds), Manual of Pesticide Residue Analysis, vol. I, VCH Verlagsgesellschaft, Weinheim, Germany, pp 383–400.Google Scholar
- Specht W (1992) Method S 19: Organophosphorus, nitrogen-containing and other pesticides. In: Thier H-P, Kirchhoff J (Eds), Manual of Pesticide Residue Analysis, vol. II, VCH Verlagsgesellschaft, Weinheim, Germany, pp 317–322.Google Scholar
- Voss G, Geissbühler H (1967) Automated residue determinations of insecticidal enolphosphates. Mededelingen Rijksfaculteit Landbouwetenschappen Gent 32: 877–889.Google Scholar