Properties of Averaged Models of the Periodic Media Mechanics
In homogenization of processes (or stationary states) in periodic structures the equations of other types comparing to original ones often arise. In this work we discuss briefly some of such situations. In particular we consider the problem of conservation of variational properties of a model in homogenization.
KeywordsSound Velocity Periodic Structure Average Model Periodic Medium Perturbation Velocity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. Bakhvalov, “Homogenization and perturbation problems”, Computing Methods in Aplied Science and Engineering, Amsterdam, North Holland, 1980, 645–658.Google Scholar
- M. Eglit, “On the averaged description of the processes in periodic elastic-plastic media”, MKM, Riga, 5 (1984), 825–831, (in Russian).Google Scholar
- M. Eglit, “On averaged description of large-scale processes in periodic viscous compressable media”, Mechanics. Current Problems, MGU, Moscow, 1987, 121–126, (in Russian).Google Scholar
- J. L. Lions, “Some methods in the mathematical analysis of systems and their control”, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1981.Google Scholar
- E. Sanches-Palencia, “Non-homogenious media and vibration theory”, Lecture Notes in Physics, 127, Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1980.Google Scholar