Multiple stable integrals appearing in weak limits
Part of the Progress in Probabilty book series (PRPR, volume 25)
Limit laws of certain finite multilinear random forms coincide with distributions of stable multiple integrals.
KeywordsRandom Measure Weak Limit Empirical Measure Multilinear Form Finite Dimensional Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dehling, D., Denker, M., Woyczyński, W. A. (1988). Resampling U-statistics using p-stable laws. Preprint (to appear in J. Mult. Anal.)Google Scholar
- Feller W. (1971). An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications. Vol.2, 2nd ed., Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Kallenberg, O. (1989). Some uses of point processes in miltiple stochastic integration. Tech. Report #269, UNC, Chapel Hill.Google Scholar
- Kallenberg, O., Szulga (1989). Multiple stochastic integrals with respect to Poisson and Levy processes, to appear in Probab. Th. Rel. Fields.Google Scholar
- Kwapien, S., Szulga, J. (1989) Hypercontraction methods in moment inequalities for series of independent random variables in normed spaces. to appear in Ann. Probab.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 1991