Character Relations between Singular Holomorphic Representations
Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 40)
This note is a complement to [EHW] and [Hol] in this volume.
KeywordsDual Pair Symmetric Bilinear Form Character Formula Holomorphic Representation Holomorphic Discrete Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [EHW]T. Enright, R. Howe, and N. Wallach, A classification of unitary highest weight modules, this volume.Google Scholar
- [Hol]R. Howe, Reciprocity laws in the theory of dual pairs, this volume.Google Scholar
- [Ho2]R. Howe, Invariant theory and duality for classical groups over finite fields, preprintGoogle Scholar
- [Ho3]R. Howe, Quantum Mechanics and Partial Differential Equations, J. Fun. Anal, 38 (1980), 138–254.Google Scholar
- [RSW]J. Rawnsley, W. Schmid and J. Wolf, Singular unitary representations and indefinite harmonic theory, preprint.Google Scholar
- [RW]A. Rocha-Caridi and N. Wallach, to appear.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston, Inc. 1983