Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 40)
IL2 — Cohomology for Groups of Real Rank One
Let G be the group of real-valued points on a semi-simple algebraic group defined over D, which I will assume to be of rank one over both D and ℝ.
KeywordsParabolic Subgroup Real Rank Shimura Variety Rational Rank Intersection Homology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Borel and W. Casselman, L2 -cohomology of locally symmetric manifolds of finite volume, preprint, 1983.Google Scholar
- A. Borel and N. Wallach, Continuous cohomology, discrete subgroups, and representations of reductive groups, Ann. of Math. Studies 94, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1980.Google Scholar
- J.L. Brylinski and J.P. Labesse, Cohomologie d’ intersection et fonctions L de certaines variétés de Shimura, preprint, 1982.Google Scholar
- W. Casselman, Automorphic forms and a Hodge theory for congruence subgroups of SL2(ZZ), preprint, 1983.Google Scholar
- J. Cheeger, Geometry of the Laplace operator, in Proc. Symp. Pure Math. XXXVI, A.M.S., Providence, 1980.Google Scholar
- J. Cheeger, M. Goresky, R. MacPherson, L2 -cohomology and intersection homology of singular algebraic varieties, in Seminar on Differential Geometry, Ann. of Math. Studies, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1982.Google Scholar
- H. Dym and H.P. McKean, Fourier series and integrals, Academic Press, New York, 1972.Google Scholar
- W.T. van Est, A generalization of the Cartan-Leray spectral sequence II, Proc. Koninkl. Ned. Ak. v. Wet. Amsterdam, series A, 61(1958), pp. 406–413.Google Scholar
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of modern mathematical physics I., Academic Press, New York, 1972.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston, Inc. 1983