Oscillatory Integrals and their Applications to Harmonic Analysis on Semisimple Lie Groups
The results discussed here have been obtained jointly with J. J. Duistermaat and J. A. C. Kolk of Utrecht, Netherlands [DKV 2]. They grew out of our efforts to obtain good error terms in the asymptotics of the spectra of compact locally symmetric manifolds of negative curvature [DV 1]. However they also seem to have some independent interest of their own.
KeywordsFiltration Manifold Hull Hunt Paral
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]M. F. Atiyah, Convexity and commuting Hamiltonians, Preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- [C]L. Cohn, Analytic theory of the Harish-Chandra C-function, Lecture notes in Mathematics No. 429, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1974.Google Scholar
- [D2]J. J. Duistermaat, Convexity and tightness for restrictions of Hamiltonian functions to fixed point sets of an antisymplectic involution, preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- [DKV2]J. J. Duistermaat, J. A. C. Kolk, and V. S. Varadarajan, Functions, flows, and oscillatory integrals on flag manifolds and conjugacy classes in real semisimple Lie groups, preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- [Gi]S. G. Gindikin, Unitary representations of groups of automorphisms of Riemannian symmetric spaces of null curvature, Funcional Anal. i. Prilozen 1, 1, 32–37 (1967); English transl. Functional Anal. Appl. 1, 28–32 (1967).Google Scholar
- [G-S]V. Guillemin and S. Sternberg, Geometric Asymptotics, Amer. Math. Soc. Math. Surveys No. 14, Providence, R. I., 1977.Google Scholar
- [H]G. J. Heckman, Projections of orbits and asymptotic behaviour of multiplicities for compact Lie groups, Thesis, Leiden (1980).Google Scholar
- [Hö]L. Hörmander, Seminar on singularities of solutions of linear partial differential equations, Ann. Math. Studies. No. 91, Princeton, 1979.Google Scholar
- [K]B. Kostant, On convexity, the Weyl group, and the Iwasawa decomposition, Ann. Sci. Ecole. Norm. Sup. (4) 6, 413–455 (1973).Google Scholar
- [T]M. Takeuchi, Cell decompositions and Morse equalities on certain symmetric spaces, J. Fac. of Sci. Univ. of Tokyo, 12, 81–192.Google Scholar
- [T-K]M. Takeuchi and S. Kobayashi, Minimal imbeddings of R-spaces, J. Diff. Geo., 2, 203–215 (1968).Google Scholar