Poultry and Eggs
The poultry industry is quite experienced in the utilization of automated equipment for processing. Some examples of typical advanced automation equipment in use in poultry plants are shown in Figure 1. This equipment has been successful in improving productivity for many labor intensive operations, such as the deboning line shown in Figure 2.
KeywordsPoultry Industry Inspection Process Line Speed Cutting Operation Poultry Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Japan Industrial Robot Association,” The Robotics Industry of Japan Today and Tomorrow,” Fuji Corporation, Tokyo, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.“100 Bird-A-Minute Line Speeds Near,” Broiler Industry, January, 1983, pg. 22–26.Google Scholar
- 3.Roberts, Dub, “Zacky Foods Praises USDA High Speed Tests,” Broiler Industry, January 1983, pg. 28–31.Google Scholar
- 4.Childs, Rex E. and Hudspeth, J. Phillip, “How To Cut Broilers More Efficiently,” Broiler Industry, October 1982, pg 78–87.Google Scholar
- 5.Schrader, Lee F., “Japan’s Depression Much Like Ours,” Broiler Industry, August 1982, pp. 83–84.Google Scholar
- 6.Bogdanov, M., “Broiler Production Gains Rapidly In Soviet Union,” Broiler Industry, July 1982, pp 46–49.Google Scholar