Industrial robots have been used in a variety of applications associated with mold making preparation. The following sections describe several of these applications and potential future applications.
KeywordsIndustrial Robot Mold Surface Straight Line Motion Potential Future Application Iron Foundry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Van, Paul A., Nowak, Andrew and Harris, David L., “Applying Robot Technology to the Foundry Industry,” Proceedings of the First Annual International Robot Conference, June 1983, pp 16–20.Google Scholar
- 2.James, C. F. and Sylvia, J. G., “The Robots Role in Foundry Mechanization,” Modern Casting, May 1982, pg. 30–33.Google Scholar
- 3.Munson, George E., “Foundries, Robots and Productivity,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, 1978, pp. 303–319.Google Scholar
- 4.“Torch-carrying Robots Replacing Drying Ovens at Caterpillar Tractor Foundry,” The Industrial Robot, June 1979, pg 100.Google Scholar
- 5.Application Notes, Unimation, Inc., Danbury, CT, 1978.Google Scholar
- 6.Synnelius, S., “Industrial Robots In Foundries,” The Industrial Robot, December 1974, pp 210–212.Google Scholar