There is some difference of opinion as to whether this should be called bus-zone protection or busbar protection. The former term is used by the author because the protection includes all the apparatus connected to the busbars.
KeywordsInternal Fault Linear Coupler Fault Current Secondary Current Protective Relay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 30.Hodgkiss, J. W. ‘The Behaviour of Current Transformers Subjected to 10, 11 Transient Asymmetric Currents and their Effects on Protective Relays’, C.I.G.R.E. (Paris, 1960), 72, Paper No. 329.Google Scholar
- 72.Jenkins, B. D. ‘Current Transformers for Protection Circuits’, Electrical Times, October 24th, 1957, and November 14th, 1957.Google Scholar
- 110.Newcombe, R. W. ‘The Development of Bus Bar Protection’, The English Electric Journal, 14, No. 6, June, 1956.Google Scholar
- 111.Reid, I. A. ‘Busbar Protection’, Electrical Review, June 7th, 1957, pp. 1041–1047.Google Scholar
- 112.Rushton, J. ‘Bus Bar Protection’, Electrical Review, December 27th, 1957, pp. 1156–1159.Google Scholar
- 126.Onyemelukere, C. ‘Differential Protection: Notes on Theory and Practice’ Electrical Times, December 24th, 1959.Google Scholar