The Bounded Queue
Part of the Springer Compass International book series (COMPASS)
This chapter covers the implementation of the bounded form of non-priority queue specified in the previous chapter. Bounded priority queues are considered later in Chapter 12.
KeywordsBounded Form Apple Macintosh Iterator Revision Item Array Queue Interface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Booch, Software Components with Ada Structures, Tools, and Subsystems, Benjamin/Cummings, Menlo Park, CA 1987.Google Scholar
- D. Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 1, Fundamental Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA 1973.Google Scholar
- T.A. Standish, Data Structure Techniques, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA 1980.Google Scholar
- R. Wiener and G. Ford, Modula-2 A Software Development Approach, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY 1985.Google Scholar
- R. Wiener and R. Sincovec, Data Structures Using Modula-2, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY 1986.Google Scholar
- N. Wirth, Programming in Modula-2, 3rd. corrected edition, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1989