A Symbolic-Numerical Support for Computer-Aided Modelling
Recently a great attention has been paid to Computer Aided Control Systems Design (CACSD) (see [3,6]). This new area covers such trends as specialized control-oriented Computer Aided Design (CAD), knowledge-based support of the creative processes, symbolic computer calculations and interactive man-machine dialog based on a user-friendly communication system (interface). A number of papers have been devoted to the design and implementation problems arising during the development of CACSD systems (see ).
KeywordsSymbolic Calculation Symbolic Transformation Connected Predicate Desire Transfer Function Diagram Frame
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Isermann, R. (ed.): Preprints for the 10th World Congress on Automatic Control, Vol.7, Subject Area 12.4. IFAC, Munich 1987, pp. 235–294.Google Scholar
- Jamshidi, M. and C.J. Herget,(eds.): Computer-Aided Control Systems Engineering. North-Holland, Amsterdam 1985.Google Scholar
- Microsoft muMATH-83 Symbolic Mathematics Package. Honolulu 1983.Google Scholar
- Pang, G.K.H. and A.G.J. MacFarlane: An Expert Systems Approach to Computer-Aided Design of Multivariable Systems. Lect. Not. in Contr. and Inf. Sci., Vol. 89, Springer, Berlin 1987.Google Scholar
- Rimvall, C.M.: Man-Machine Interfaces and Implementational Issues in Computer-Aided Control System Design. Diss. ETH No 8200, Zurich 1986.Google Scholar