Software Package for Linear Nonstationary Systems Analysis and Simulation
In recent years a great, interest has been paid to the computer-aided analysis and simulation of linear nonstationaty systems. This approach is very useful especially when the research requires a big computational effort. A new generation of software has been developed, which significantly improve the engineer’s analysis and design environment. The engineer is able to concentrate on the engineering task rather than the detailed calculation and representation of the system performance. In this way different versions can be computed and compared in a short time and on this basis the optimal one can be chosen.
KeywordsComputational Effort System Science Design Environment Main Programes Ionary System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Andreev, Y.: Finite—dimensional Linear Prosesses Control. Nauka, Moscow, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.Forsythe, G., M. Malcolm, and C. Moler.: Computer Methods for Mathematical Computations. Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Garbow, B. S., J.M. Boyle, J. J. Dongarra and C. B. Moler: Matrix Eigensystem Routines— EISPACK Guide Extension. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.Kalaikov, I., E. Garipov, S. Maleshkov, N. Sulemezova, and P. Ganev: Interactive System for Identification of Dynamical Models. Intern. Conf. “SYSTEM SCIENCE VIII”, Wroclaw,(1983)p.66.Google Scholar
- 5.Madjarov, N.: Introduction to Modern Automatic Control Theory. Technica, Sofia, 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.Madjarov, N., and S. Maleshkov: Computing the Transient Matrix of Linear Nonstationary Systems. Automatica, Computers and Automated Systems, (1987), 12, pp. 7–13.Google Scholar