The Unbounded AVL Tree
This chapter presents the unbounded form of height-balanced binary search tree further described in §6.1. The interface is also presented in §6.1 while its implementation follows in §6.2. The chapter concludes with a utility module in §6.3 and §6.4.
KeywordsTree Object Exception Handler Tree Utility Exception Condition Left Subtree
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Booch, Software Components in Ada Structures, Tools, and Subsystems, Benjamin/Cummings, Menlo Park, CA 1987.Google Scholar
- G.H. Gönnet, Handbook of Algorithms and Data Structures, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA 1984.Google Scholar
- K. John Gough, Writing Generic Utilities in Modula-2. Journal of Pascal, Ada, and Modula-2, Vol. 5(3), (May/June 1986 ), pp 53–62.Google Scholar
- T.A. Standish, Data Structure Techniques, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA 1980.Google Scholar
- R.S. Wiener and G. A. Ford, Modula-2 A Software Development Approach, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY 1985.Google Scholar
- R.S. Wiener and R.F. Sincovec, Data Structures Using Modula-2, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY 1986.Google Scholar
- N. Wirth, Programming in Modula-2, 3rd. corrected edition, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY 1985.Google Scholar