The pesticidal activity of the nitro compounds of the aliphatic and aromatic series is higher than that of the hydrocarbons and it increases sharply in the halonitro compounds.
KeywordsPolyvinyl Acetate Nitro Compound Fungicidal Activity Wettable Powder Aromatic Nitro Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baskakov, YU. A., and N. N. Mel’nikov: Khimidieskie sredstva zaderzhki prorastaniya klubne- i korneplodov pri dlitel’nom khranenie [Chemical agents to inhibit the sprouting of tuber and root crops in prolonged storage]. State Scientific and Tedinical Publishing House of Chemical Literature [USSR] (1958).Google Scholar
- Byrdy, S., Z. Eckstein, R. Kowalik, and S. Plenkiewic: Nitro compounds. Proc. Internat. Symposium, Warsaw (Sept. 18–20, 1963 ).Google Scholar
- Mel’nikov, N. N.: Khim. Prom. No. 3 and 4 (1945).Google Scholar
- Mel’nikov, N. N. and Yu. A. Baskakov: Khimiya gerbitsidov i regulyatorov rosta rastenii [Chemistry of herbicides and plant growth regulators]. State Scientific and Technical Publishing House of Chemical Literature [USSR] (1962).Google Scholar
- Richardson, H.: J. Econ. Entomol. 35, 664 (1942).Google Scholar
- Richardson, H.: J. Econ. Entomol. 36, 110, 420 (1943).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1971