Ammonium Dihydrogen Arsenate (ADA)
Ammonium dihydrogen arsenate (ADA) has been considered a potential electro-optic material and has been explored by a number of investigators for modulation purposes. The amount of available data and information is quite limited when compared to other electrooptic materials. Yap and Bicknell reported ADA to have high bandwidth performance characteristics.
KeywordsPotassium Dihydrogen Phosphate Electromechanical Coupling Coefficient Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate Electrooptic Material Solid State Technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Busch, G. New Ferroelectrics (in Ger.). Helv. Phys. Acta, v. 11, 1938. p. 269–298.Google Scholar
- Delain, C. Structure of AsO4H2(NH4) (In Fr.). Acad Des Sci., C.R., v. 247, no. 18, Nov. 1958. p. 1451–1452.Google Scholar
- Deshpande, V.T. and A.A. Khan. Current Sci. (India), v. 34, 1965. p. 633.Google Scholar
- Haussühl, S. Elastic and Thermoelastic Properties of KH2PO4, KH2ASO4, NH4H2PO4, and RbH2PO4. Z. Fuer Krystallographie, v. 120, 1964. p. 401–414.Google Scholar
- Landolt-Börnstein. Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology; New Series, v. 1, Elastic, Piezoelectric, Piezooptic and Electro-optic Constants of Crystals. Group III: Crystal and Solid State Phys., ed. by: Hellwege, K.-H. and A.M. Hellwege. Berlin, Germany, Springer-Verlag, 1966.Google Scholar
- Post Office Res. Station (London). Piezoelectric Crystals. Data Tables. Res. Report No. 13389 (Rev.), by: Lynch, A.C. Aug. 1957.Google Scholar
- Mason, W.P. Elasto-Electric Constants of KH2PO4 Type Crystal. Table III. Physical Acoustics, v. 1, Pt. A. Academic Press, N.Y., 1964. p. 181.Google Scholar
- Catholic Univ. of America. Ferroelectricity in Crystals. Rept. No. ASD-TDR-62-636. By: Pulvari, C.F. Contract No. AF 33(616)-6233, Nov. 1962. AD 292 983.Google Scholar
- Clevite Corp. Reference Data on Linear Electro-Optic Effects. Engineering Memorandum 64-10. By: Sliker, T.R. May 15, 1964. 9 pp.Google Scholar
- Sylvania Electronic Systems. Solid State Techniques for Modulating Optical Waves. Final Report, by: Yap, B.K. and W.E. Bicknell. Tech. Report Ecom-01283-F, Oct. 1966. AD 803 162.Google Scholar