The Electronic Properties Information Center, with its world-wide literature coverage of all materials having a potential application in the field of electronic technology, was utilized for this survey. The availability of the Center’s computer storage and retrieval system eliminated the need to conduct a formal literature search. Over 134 references were reviewed for this survey. The Center has previously prepared interim reports dealing with bulk silicon nitride (1) and thin film silicon nitride capacitors (2).
KeywordsSilicon Nitride Silica Film Thin Film Silicon Thin Film Dielectric Film Silicon Nitride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.NEUBERGER, M.S. Collected Data and Bibliography on Silicon Nitride. HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY, Electronic Properties Information Center, Culver City, Calif. IR-19, Feb. 1966. 41 p.Google Scholar
- 2.MILEK, J.T. Thin Film Dielectrics for Microelectronics, IR-63, July 3, 1968. 31 p.Google Scholar
- 5.STERLING, H.F. and R.C.G. SWANN. Chemical Vapour Deposition Promoted by r.f. Discharge. SOLID STATE ELECTRONICS, v. 8, no. 8, Aug. 1965. p. 653–654.Google Scholar
- 6.TOMBS, N.C. et al. A New Insulated-Gate Silicon Transistor. PROC. OF IEEE (Letters), v. 54, Jan. 1966. p. 87–89.Google Scholar
- 7.NEWMAN, R. et al. Silicon Nitride for Microelectronics. SPERRY ENGINEERING REVIEW, v. 19, no. 2, 1966. p. 2–9.Google Scholar
- 10.ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, Symposium on Silicon Nitride, Philadelphia, Penn. Oct. 1966.Google Scholar
- 11.YEARGAN, J.R. and H.L. TAYLOR. Deposition of Silicon Nitride on Metal-Coated Substrates. 1967 SWIEECO Record, v. 19, pp. 16–4–1 to 16–4–8.Google Scholar
- 12.FEIST, W.M. et al. The Preparation of Films by Chemical Vapor Deposition. In: PHYSICS OF THIN FILMS, Edited by G. Hass and R.E. Thun, Academic Press, New York, 1969, pp. 237–322.Google Scholar
- 13.POPPER, P. and S.N. RUDDLESDEN. The Preparation, Properties and Structure of Silicon Nitride. BRITISH CERAMIC SOCIETY, TRANS., v. 60, Sept. 1961. p. 603–624.Google Scholar
- 14.PARR, N.L. Silicon Nitride-A New Ceramic for High Temperature Engineering and Other Applications. RESEARCH APPLIED IN INDUSTRY, v. 13, 1960. p. 261–269.Google Scholar
- 15.WELLS, W.M. Silicon Nitride as a High-Temperature Radome Material. University of California, Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, Livermore, Calif. Contract No. W.7405-eng-48, UCRL-7795. May 19, 1964. 19 p.Google Scholar