Exact Free Energy of a KSSH Model in d-Dimensions
The K.S.S.H.-like model one obtains when taking into account spin-non-conserving spin-orbit interactions in the hamiltonian, has been shown to be exactly solvable in any number of dimensions for a particular choice of the coupling constant describing the hopping process amplitude. Here we review in details the solution and we discuss the behavior of the free energy.
KeywordsPartition Function Canonical Partition Function Repulsion Term Dynamical Algebra Electron Occupation Number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Montorsi, and M. Rasetti, submitted to Phys. Rev. Letters Google Scholar
- S. Kivelson, W.P. Su, J.R. Schrieffer, and A.J. Heeger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 58, 1899(1987)Google Scholar
- J.E. Hirsch, Physica C 158, 326 (1989)Google Scholar
- A. Montorsi, and M. Rasetti, in preparation Google Scholar
- J. Riordan, Combinatorial Identities, J. Wiley & Sons, New York, 1968, p. 183Google Scholar