Generalized Squeezing of Boson States
The goals in quantum optics are often very different from those in general quantum field theory. The goal of quantum field theory is to describe the dynamics of interacting particles. In quantum optics, however, correlations play a fundamental role, especially in the concept of optical coherence . That means one is interested in quantum correlations at delayed coincidence detection of photons . These experiments still suggest the need for an adequate theoretical approach.
KeywordsLinear Form Coherent State Quantum Correlation Cyclic Vector Inhomogeneous Wave Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. A. Hurst, Quantum Theory of The Free Electromagnetic Field. Symmetries in science II, plenum publishing corporation, 1986.Google Scholar
- O. Bratteli, D.W. Robinson: Operator Algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics II, Ch.5.2. Springer, 1981.Google Scholar
- R.L. Loudon,P. L. Knight, Journal of Modern Optics, 1987, Vol.34, Nos.6/7, 707–759.Google Scholar
- G. Schroff: Diplomarbeit, Tübingen, 1990.Google Scholar
- R. Honegger, A. Rapp, General Glauber Coherent States on the weyl Algebra And Their Phase Integrals. Preprint, Tübingen, 1989.Google Scholar
- R. Honegger and A. Rieckers, The General Form Of Non-Fock Coherent Boson States. Publ. Rims, Kyoto Univ., 26 (1990).Google Scholar
- R. E. Slusher, L. W. Hollberg AND B. Yurke, J. F. Valley, Phy. Rev. Let., Vol. 55, No. 22(1985).Google Scholar
- LING-AN WU, H. J. Kimble, J. L. Hall, Huifa, WU., Phy. Rev. Let., vol.57, No. 20(1986).Google Scholar