The ROCC Analysis of Five Different Methods in the Diagnosis of Varicocele
The optimistic results of surgical treatment of varicocele and publications on the role of subclinical varicocele in male infertility were the reasons for the study of different diagnostic methods of evaluation of this condition. For more than 15 years thermography is used routinely in the evaluation of circulatory disturbances in infertile patients who consulted our Reproductive Unit at the Department of Gynecology.
KeywordsSemen Quality Pretest Probability Post Test Probability Receiver Operate Characteristic Curve Analysis Internal Spermatic Vein
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Vlaisavljevič, V. 1983. Thermography in the evaluation of scrotal circulatory disturbances.Br. J. Sex Med., 95(10): 9.Google Scholar
- Vlaisavljevič, V. 1984a. Thermographic characteristics of the scrotum in the infertile male, in.: “Recent advances in the medical thermology”, pp. 415–420, ed. E.F.J. Ring and B. Phillips, Plenum Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Vlaisavljevič, V. 1984b. The influence of unpalpable circulatory disturbances on semen quality.Diab Croat. 13: 43.Google Scholar
- Vlaisavljevič, V. and Levstik, I. 1984. The diagnosis of scrotal circulatory disturbances by contact thermography (slov),Zdrav Vestn, 53: 443.Google Scholar
- Vlaisavljevič, V. 1985. The value of scrotal angioscintigraphy in detection of varicocele (croat).Lijec Vjestn, 107: 511.Google Scholar