In recent years, materials responding external stimuli have become of major interest and have been applied to sensor or memory media.
KeywordsVinyl Ether Volume Phase Transition Thermoresponsive Polymer Vinyl Methyl Ether Methyl Vinyl Ether
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. Sakurada, Y. Sakaguchi and N. Ito, Phase equilibrium of solution of partial acetylized poly(vinyl alcohol), Kobunshikagaku, 14:41 (1957)Google Scholar
- 3.O. Hirasa, Thermoreversible adsorption property of poly(vinyl methyl ether) in water, Bull. Res. Inst. Polym. Text.,144:69 (1984)Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ito and K. Mizoguchi, Preparation and properties of copolymers of N-isopropylacrylamide and N-isopropyl methacrylamide, Bull. Res. Inst. Polym. Text.,144:13 (1984)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ito, F. G. Gianan, E. S. Estilo and K. Mizoguchi, N-isopropylacryl-amide grafted cellulose fibers and its application as an adsorbent, Bull. Res. Inst. Polym. Text., 144:93(1984)Google Scholar
- 8.O. Hirasa and S. Yamamoto, Fixation of Poly(vinylmethylether) on support by means of gamma-ray irradiation treatment, Bull. Res. Inst. Polym. Text., 144:87(1984)Google Scholar
- 12.S. Katayama, Y. Hirokawa and T. Tanaka, Reentrant phase transition in acrylamide-derivative copolymer gels, Macromolecules, 17:2641(1984)Google Scholar
- 16.Y. Hirose, T. Amiya, Y. Hirokawa and T. Tanaka, Phase transition of submicron meter gel beads, Polymer Preprints Japan for polymer gels, 39 (1988)Google Scholar
- 18.S. Katayama, Phase transition of thermoresponsive ionic polymer gel, polymer Preprints Japan for Polymer gels, 29 (1988)Google Scholar
- 19.T. Tanaka and D. J. Fillmore, Kinetics of swelling of gels, J. Chem. Phys., 70:1214(1979)Google Scholar
- 20.O. Hirasa, Thermoresponsive polymer gel, Kobunshi(High Polymers), Japan, 35:1100(1986)Google Scholar
- 23.O. Hirasa, Trial construction and performance test of thermoreversible adsorption system, Bull. Res. Inst. Polym. Text.,144:139(1984)Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1991