Multiparticle Structure and Wilson Short-Distance Expansion in Field Theories
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 234)
Recent results on scattering (for theories with mass gap) and on large momentum properties are reviewed.
KeywordsHigh Energy Region Asymptotic Completeness Phase Space Analysis Constructive Quantum Field Theory Irreducible Kernel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 3.D. Iagolnitzer, Fizika 17: 361 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Bros, D. Iagolnitzer, 2-particle asymptotic completeness and bound states in weakly field theories, Saclay preprint SPhT/88–57 April, 1988, to be published in Comm. Math. Phys. Google Scholar
- 5.J. Bros, in this volume and references therein.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Iagolnitzer, J. Magnen, Large momentum properties and Wilson short-distance expansion in nonperturbative field theories, Saclay preprint SPhT/88–030, April, 1988, to be published in Comm. Math. Phys. Google Scholar
- 8.D. Iagolnitzer, J. Magnen, Bethe-Salpeter kernel and short-distance expansion in the massive Gross-Neveu model, Saclay preprint SPhT/88–051, April, 1988, to be published in Comm. Math. Phys. Google Scholar
- 9.D. Iagolnitzer, Renormalized Bethe-Salpeter kernel and 2-particle structure, Saclay preprint, August, 1988.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1990