On Spatial Structure of Kolmogorov Spectra of Weak Turbulence
This lecture is devoted to the stability problem for the Kolmogorov spectrum of weak turbulence, when the characteristic time of the nonlinear interaction between the waves is much greater than that of the dispersion.
KeywordsInertial Range Weak Turbulence Uniformity Index Angular Modulation Kolmogorov Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.N. Kolmogorov, Doklady Ac.Sc. USSR 30 (1941) 259.Google Scholar
- 2.A.M. Obukhov, Izv. Ac.Sc.Google Scholar
- 3.V.E. Zakharov, in: Handbook of Plasma Physics, vol. 2 (Noth-Holland, Amsterdam, 1984).Google Scholar
- 4.G.E. Fal’kovich, A.V. Shafarenko, JETP, vol.94, N 7, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.G.E. Pal’kovich and A.V. Shafarenko, Physica 27D (1987) 399–411.Google Scholar