Static and Dynamics Parameters in Adsorption and Catalysis in Zeolites
The discussion session was divided into four sections a) the techniques of measuring diffusion b) the significance of the results obtained by these various techniques and two corresponding sections on techniques for measuring adsorption phenomena and the significance of the results obtained.
KeywordsZeolite Crystal Zeolite Membrane Liquid Phase Separation Sorbed Phase Sorbate Molecule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Karger and H. Pfeifer, “Perspectives in Molecular Sieve Science” (Ed W. H. Flank and T. E. Whyte Jr) ACS Symposium Series 368, ACS, Washington DC (1988), p 376.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Boddenberg, R. Burmeister and G. Spaeth, in “Zeolites as Catalysts, Sorbents and Detergent Builders” (Ed. H. G. Karge and J. Weitkamp) Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis 46, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1989) p 533.Google Scholar
- 4.N. G. Van-Den-Begin and L. V. C. Rees, rn Proceedings 8th Int. Conf. Zeolites, Amsterdam, July 1989, Elsevier, Amsterdam in press.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Bulow, W. Mietk, P. Struve, and P. Lorenz, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday 1, 79: 2457 (1983)Google Scholar
- 8.A. Paravar and D. T. Hayhurst, in “Proceedings 6th Int. Zeolite Conf.” (Ed D. Olson and A. Bisio) Butterworths, Guilford, UK (1984) p 217.Google Scholar