Characterization of Structural and Physico-Chemical Properties of Zeolitic Systems
Zeolite characterization covers the fields of chemical composition, structural identification, the distribution of tetrahedral (T) atoms, the acidity and basicity linked to the framework, and extra-framework species, the post synthesis-modifications and the presence and nature of defect groups which can lead to a secondary pore structure.
KeywordsDefect Group Fast Atom Bombardment Mass Spectrometry Tunneling Electron Microscopy Metal Particle Formation Secondary Pore Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. R. Corbin, B. F. Burgess, Jr., A. J. Vega and R. D. Farlee, Anal. Chem. 59 (1987) 2722.Google Scholar
- G. Debras, E. G. Derouane, J. -P. Gilson, Z. Gabelica and G. Demortier, Zeolites 3 (1983)37.Google Scholar
- P. J. Grobet, H. Geerts, J. A. Martens and P. A. Jacobs, J. Chem. SocChem. Commun. 1987, 1688.Google Scholar
- J. Weitkamp and St. Ernst, Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal. 38 (1987) 367 (Proc. 10th North American Meeting of the Catalysis Society, San Diego, CA, USA, May 17–22, 1987 (J. W. Ward, Ed.) Elsevier Amsterdam, 1987, pp. 367–382 ).Google Scholar
- J. Weitkamp, St. Ernst and C. Chen, in: Proc. 8th Int. Zeolite Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 10–14, 1988, in press.Google Scholar
- G. Giordano, J. B. Nagy, E. G. Derouane, N. Dewaele and Z. Gabelica, in: Proc. Symposium on Advances in Zeolite Synthesis, Los Angeles, 1988, ACS Symposium Series, in press.Google Scholar