Preparing for “Year 2000”: Pre-Employment Testing and Selection
Descriptions of the demographics of the workforce in the year 2000 have been well documented in the business press (Business Week, 1988, Blessing-White, 1989) in scholarly journals (Hudson Institute, 1987) and discussed at conferences of professional associations throughout the country.
KeywordsCommunity College Assessment Process Human Resource Strategy Local Community College Basic Skill Education
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blessing-White, “Into the 21st Century... Forecasts for the Future”, Vol 2, No. 1, January 1989.Google Scholar
- Business Week, “Human Capital: The Decline of America’s Work Force”, September 19, 1988, pp. 99-136.Google Scholar
- Johnston, William B., “Workforce 2000: Executive Summary”, Hudson Institute, June 1987.Google Scholar
- Koenig, Richard, “Toyota Takes Pains And Time Filling Jobs at its Kentucky Plant”, Wall Street Journal, December 1, 1987.Google Scholar
- Newsweek, “The Aerospace Labor Crunch,” July 18, 1988, p. 45.Google Scholar