Nonlinear Reactor Stability Analysis with Arbitrary Feedback
In this investigation a sufficient condition for the asymptotic stability of a reactor in terms of the equilibrium power level and delayed neutron parameters is presented. This criterion is somewhat more general than various stability criteria proposed by different authors previously, as is clarified later in this paper.
KeywordsAsymptotic Stability Stability Criterion Global Asymptotic Stability Nonlinear Feedback Summation Term
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Akçasu, G. S. Lellouche, and L. M. Shotkin, “Mathematical Methods in Nuclear Reactor Dynamics”, Academic Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.T. B. Enginol, Boğaziçi University Publication, 36/001, (1975); for a summary in English, see also Boğaziçi Univ. J., 3:187, (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Bogoljubov and J. A. Mitropolski, “Asymptotische Methoden in der Nichtlinearen Schwinggungen”, Akademie Verlag (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.T. B. Enginol, On The Asymptotic Stability of Nuclear Reactors with Arbitrary Feedback, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 90:231 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.T. A. Welton, Systems Kinetics, in “Proc. Symp. Applied Mathematics”, vol. XI, American Mathematical Society (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Akçasu and A. Dalfes, A Study of Nonlinear Reactor Dynamics, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 8:2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Şener and V. Altin, Comparison of Two Criteria for Reactor Asymptotic Stability, Turkish J. Nucl. Sci., 10:3, (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.N. Minorsky, “Nonlinear Oscillations”, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.T. A. Welton, Kinetics of Stationary Reactor Systems, in “Proc. 1st Int. Conf. Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy,” vol. 5, United Nations, New York, (1956).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Altin and T. B. Enginol, to be published.Google Scholar