Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 188)
Resonance Effects in RHEED
The phenomenon of resonances has been observed since the early days of electron diffraction from surfaces. A few examples will be described as an introduction.
KeywordsSchroedinger Equation Resonance Maximum Imaginary Potential Side Beam Single Atomic Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Kikuchi and S. Nagakawa, Sci. Pap. Inst. Phys. Chem. Res. Tokyo, 21:256 (1933).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Miyake and K. Hayakawa, Acta Cryst., A26:60 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Peng and J. M. Cowley, Acta Crystallographica, A42:545 (1986).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Marten, this volume, 109 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.G. Radi, Acta Cryst., A26:41 (1970).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Marten, to be published.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1988