T-Cell Clones Specific for Synthetic Polypeptides in Cellular Collaborations
The establishment of antigen specific T-cell clones of murine and human origins and the means for propagating them for prolonged periods in vitro facilitated several kinds of investigations such as T-cell heterogeneity and functional repertoires with regard to immunoregulatory and effector activities, the characterization of the molecular nature of the T cell receptor and the nature of T-cell collaborations with other cell types for the generation of immune reactions (Mozes and Apte, 1986).
KeywordsCell Clone Proliferative Response Fine Specificity Helper Activity Synthetic Polypeptide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Axelrod, O., and Moms, E., 1986b, Functional requ4rements of (Phe,G)-A-L specific T cell clones of (H-2 x H-2)F1 origin, Immunogenetics, in press.Google Scholar
- Axelrod, O., Mazes, E., and Gallily, R., 1985a, Antigen presentation by proliferating thymic macrophages to (T,G)-A-L specific T cell line in an H-2 restricted manner, Immunol. Lett., 10: 21.Google Scholar
- Fuchs, S., and Sela, M., 1964, Antigenicity of some new synthetic poly- peptides and polypeptidyl gelatins, Biochem. J., 98: 566.Google Scholar
- Mozes, E., Schwartz, M., and Sela, M., 1974, Antibody response of inbred mouse strains to ordered tetrapepticles of tyrosine and glutamic acid attached to multichain polyalanine and polyproline. Tyr-Tyr-Glu-Glu is the major antigenic determinant of the random poly(Tyr,Glu)-poly(DLAla)-poly(Lys), J. Exp. Med., 140: 349.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Parhami-Seren, B., Eshhar, Z., and Mozes, E., 1984, Serological analysis of idiotypic determinants on monoclonal antibodies specific to poly(Tyr,Glu)-poly(DLA1a)-poly(Lys) and its ordered analogue ( Tyr-Tyr-Glu-Glu)-poly(DLAla)-poly(Lys ), Imnuology, 51: 367.Google Scholar
- Tarkakovsky, B., Kovacs, E.J., Takacs, L., and Durum, S.K., 1986, T cell clone producing an IL-1 like activity after stimulation by antigen-presenting B cells, J. Immunol., 137: 16O.Google Scholar