Identification and Regulation of Thyroperoxidase: Use of Specific Antiserum
Thyroid peroxidase is the hemoprotein enzyme involved in catalyzing the iodination and subsequent coupling of tyrosyl residues in thyroglobulin (Tg) to form thyroid hormone (1–13).
KeywordsThyroid Cell Normal Rabbit Serum Rabbit Reticulocyte Lysate Lower Molecular Weight Species Tyrosyl Residue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Hosoya T and Morrison M. J Biol Chem 242: 2828, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.Coral M and Taurog A. J Biol Chem 242: 5510, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.Taurog A. Recent Frog Horm Res 26: 189, 1970.Google Scholar
- 9.Krinsky MM and Alexander NM. J Biol Chem 246: 4755, 1970.Google Scholar
- 13.DeGroot LJ and Nagasaka A. In K Fellinger and R Hoffer (eds), Further Advances in Thyroid Research, Vienna Academy of Medicine, Vienna, Austria, 1971, p 413.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986