Metrology of Space-Time Dimension
The purpose of this short communication is twofold: (i) to support the reader with some basic knowledge about attempts to measure the Hausdorff dimension of space-time, and (ii) to cite some recent and useful literature for further in-depth study.
KeywordsHausdorff Dimension Dimensional Parameter Lamb Shift Geometric Measure Theory Fractal Scaling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.Svozil and A.Zeilinger, Technical University Vienna preprint, July 1985Google Scholar
- O.Preining and G.Reischl, Journal of the Hungarian Metereological Service [IDOJARAS] 86, 104 (1984)Google Scholar
- B.Müller and A.Schäfer, University of Frankfurt preprint, June 1985Google Scholar
- C.Jarlskog and F.J. Ynduráin, CERN-TH.4244/85 preprint, August 1985Google Scholar
- K.Svozil, Technical University Vienna preprint, September 1985Google Scholar
- H.Nencka-Ficek, this volumeGoogle Scholar