New Detectors and Neutrino Mass
Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (EMISS, volume 23)
The different approaches to obtain new measures or experimental limits about the electron neutrino (or antineutrino) mass were already presented at this school by Lusignoli.
KeywordsEnergy Resolution Neutrino Mass Semiconductor Detector Fano Factor Final Nucleus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lusignoli, “Neutrino mass,” talk at this school.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Gallinaro, U. Valbusa, Private communication.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Barone, “Potential of superconducting tunnel junctions as detector in nuclear and particles physics” talk at this school.Google Scholar
- 5.For more detail in NEA tecnologies see for example: John S. Escher “NEA Semicondictor Photoemitters in: Semiconductors and Semimetals”. Vol.15 R.K. Willerdson and A.C. Beer ed. Academic Press N.Y. 1981.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Lyubinov et al., Phys. Lett. 107B-19-(1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1985