KeywordsMedical Student Down Syndrome Nursing Staff Registered Nurse Hospital Environment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheek DS: Unconscious perception of meaningful sounds during surgical anesthesia as revealed under hypnosis. Am J Clin Med 1: 101, 1959.Google Scholar
- Coe RM: Sociology of Medicine. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1970, pp 270–271.Google Scholar
- Freeman, HE, Levine S, Reeder LG: Handbook of Medical Sociology. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall, 1972, pp 276–277.Google Scholar
- Holland J, Harris S, Plumb M, et al.: Psychological aspects of physical barrier isolation: Observation of acute leukemia patients in germ-free units. Proc Int Congr Hematol, 1970.Google Scholar
- Klagsburn S: Cancer, emotions and nurses, Am J Psychiatry 126: 1227–1244, 1970.Google Scholar
- Myers JK, Bean LL: A Decade Later: A Follow-Up of Social Class and Mental Illness. New York, John Wiley and Sons, 1968.Google Scholar
- Raphael W: If I could alter one thing. Ment Health (London), pp 1–5, 1965.Google Scholar
- Roth JA, Eddy EM: Rehabilitation for the Unwanted. New York, Atherton Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- Scott RA: he Making of Blind Men: A Study of Adult Socialization. New York, Russell Sage Foundation, 1969.Google Scholar
- Smith H: Two lines of authority are one too many. Modern Hospital 85: 48–52, 1955.Google Scholar
- Wessen AF: Hospital ideology and communication between ward personnel, in Jaco E (ed): Patients, Physicians and Illness. New York, The Free Press, 1958, pp 448–468.Google Scholar
© Hoyle Leigh and Morton F. Reiser 1985