Opportunities for Practical Improvements in the Management of Plant Transients (Opening Address)
There have been many meetings and publications on the data and analysis of transients. There have been few meetings and fewer publications on the combination of activities which are involved in improving our ability to recognize, diagnose, and manage safe and undamaging responses to transients. This conference brings together most of the activities involved.
KeywordsConditional Probability Plant Data Timely Compilation Conferencing System Core Damage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).G. Kemeny, et al (Report of the President’s Commission on the Accident at Three Mile Island, USGPO, October 1979.Google Scholar
- (2).E. Zebroski, P. Wilkinson, and S. Rosen, American Power Conference Proceedings, Vol. 45, 1983 (in press)Google Scholar
- (3).S. Levy, Second International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics, Santa Barbara, January 11-14, 1983Google Scholar
- (4).Energy Research Advisory Board, Draft Report (Summary in Inside NRC, September 19, 1983, p. 10)Google Scholar
- (5).INPO Report 82-025, Review of Report on Precursors to Potential Severe Core Damage, September 1982Google Scholar
- (6).EPRI Report NP-22 30, January 19 82, ATWS: A Reappraisal, Part 3, prepared by SAI.Google Scholar